The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
"My question is I’m a mid 40’s divorced white male. I love all women but have always preferred black women. I'm planning on getting back to dating and was wondering if you believe that older black women still prefer not dating outside there race. I ask this because the majority of interracial relationships you see are the younger generation."
Here’s my take…
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
- Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
- QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
11 responses to "QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.