Even the greatest sex can end in post-coital blues.
A dude, 33 years of age has them. Majority of times, he feels depressed after having sex with a chic. No matter how great the sex might have been, once he goes limp, he feels depressed and can’t wait to get away from her. And immediately after hitting the road, he feels much better.
It’s like the drive that took you to bed suddenly flees with your orgasm … so you get depressed and flee.Kinda reminds me of this poem by some Irish dude W.B. Yeats: "The Chambermaid’s Second Song"
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
From pleasure of the bed, Dull as a worm, His rod and its butting head, Limp as a worm, His spirit that has fled, Blind as a worm.
Well, this has a Latin French phrase that makes it sound sophisticated and much more romantic than ‘sadness after sex’ – ‘post-coital tristesse’.
Why would someone get depressed following great sex and suddenly feel better after a fast getaway?
So … ;-) What do you do right after sex?
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- What Gets A Guy Sexually Hooked On You
- White Male From Southern USA Asks: Is Having Preferences Subtle Racism?
- American Born Indian Woman: "My White Fiancee says I am not American"
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
4 responses to "Post-coital blues"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.