Oozing confidence nonverbally
Nonverbal communication... This speaks more than words.
In this episode of the podcast, Blake Eastman the founder and head instructor of The Nonverbal Group and I discuss:
- Exactly how Confidence is Expressed Nonverbally.
- Clear, Compassionate Communication and How it can Significantly Improve Your Life.
- The Practical Application of the Thoughts, Feelings, and Behaviors Module.
- The Process of Extracting Information from Nonverbal Behaviors.
- The Attraction Paradigm: The Nonverbals of Interest, Attraction, and Anxiety.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Blake has been conducting independent research on nonverbal communication for the past 5 years. In addition to working at The Nonverbal Group, he teaches psychology at the City University of New York. Find more from Blake at: www.nonverbalgroup.com and www.youtube.com/nonverbalgroup
Responses to "Oozing confidence nonverbally"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.