Oh No! He didn't just send us the same message!
When it comes to online dating, the rule for success is to expand your horizons, cast a wider net! But what happens when the wide net you cast isn’t wide enough?
Picture this: You sent a the same introductory message to a number of women online. Then two of them liked you and and you liked them too and kept on with the online communication . So as we know women like to tell their friends about the new man or potential man in their lives. And when this woman brags about you, showing her pals the messages you have been sending her, the other one goes … "OH NO HE DIDN’T! The same introductory message? I am also in serious communication with him".
Here is the thing: The dude cast a wide net. He narrowed it down to the two women he really likes. And since these two are friends, its no wonder it came down to these two because they probably share the same interests … even a similar tastes in men. Do we fault the guy for this?
What do you think is the best advice for these two friends who have found themselves in such an awkward situation with a guy they both consider “potential”? Write him off or hang in there; both crossing fingers that "he’ll choose me" or "she’ll soon tire of him and leave him all to me?" How would you handle such a situation if you ever found yourself in one?
- New film "Black & White" shows the grey area of mixed families
- Bringing romance back: Date night ideas you'll both love
- Black woman meets her 'anonymous' sperm donor and interracial love blossoms
- 9 months, 5 dating profiles, 0 dates. Is she an online dating failure?
- He says 'I Love You' without actually saying it
Guys: Wow your woman with your bedroom
Looking for children's 'interracial books'?
Blunders you shouldn’t give into when dating after divorce.
Interracial relationships pose health risks?
4 Reasons Why Reading Your Significant Other's Texts Is a Bad Idea
Impress her with killer kicks
Why millions of Muslims are turning to online dating
More Opinion Articles
2 responses to "Oh No! He didn't just send us the same message!"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
She Found Love in a Military Man
Darlene and Bill had a couple of hurdles to overcome. They didn’t live in the same state, and Bill was often deployed overseas (U.S. Navy). But they knew this relationship was worth fighting for…
- It Happened at the Hotel Bar
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
Female sexuality is quite different than male sexuality.
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
Get The Guy
Are you dating a toxic person?
The Art Of Charm
Push: The real way to set and achieve goals
Is the rise in interracial relationships reflected on the big screen?
The Date Whisperer
Is Your Picture Perfect?
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?