Networking like a champion
"If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life."
Adam Lyons has spent the last 2 years growing and building a film production company. Despite many people telling him the company will fail due to the state of the film industry the company is fairly successful, and the key to that success has been using his skills at social engineering to grow and develop that company.
In this episode, Adam Lyons and I discuss:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Apprenticeship: Why it's a MUST to learn in-person from the best
- Why 'less theory, more practical' is the key to real-world application
- How to network like a champion by getting people to actually ENJOY and like you
- Why it's better to know fewer folks but be more strongly connected
- Why it's okay to take advice from people who can't apply it themselves
Tune in and get to know what networking like a champ is all about.
Responses to "Networking like a champion"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.