Model Iman loses her love David Bowie to cancer
Legendary rock star David Bowie, has died at the age of 69 after battling with cancer for 18 months. According to the confirmation in a Facebook post on his official page: “David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18-month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family’s privacy during their time of grief.”
Bowie has been married to Black Somali supermodel Iman since 1992. The couple have a daughter, 15, Alexandria Zahra Jones. Bowie and Iman are one of the model celebrity interracial couples who have been stronger than ever.
Days leading to Bowie's death, his wife Iman shared heart-felt tweets on twitter:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Bowie will be missed my many. Condolences to his family for their loss.
- Trevor Noah Writes About His Experience with Racism as a Biracial Kid in Memoir, 'Born a Crime'.
- Jasmine Tookes chosen for Victoria’s Secret ‘Fantasy Bra’ honor
- Fashion designer Richard Nicoll dies of a heart attack, aged 39
- 4 Ways to Start Increasing Your Net Worth in Your 20s
- Barack Obama gets "choked up" while presenting Ellen DeGeneres with Presidential Medal of Freedom
6 responses to "Model Iman loses her love David Bowie to cancer"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.