Men suck at friendships?
"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." -Muhammad Ali
Men's Journal Contributing Editor Daniel Duane discusses friendship between men, why we suck at it and why it can kill us. In this episode, Duane digs deeper into the topic by looking at:
- Why men suck at friendship
- How many friends do we need?
- The Different types of friends
- What is the Male deficit model and why you should care
- How friendships between men and women differ
- Study: men are bad communicators AND we suffer as a result
- Having no friends will kill you. Literally.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
You think? Listen in and tell us your view on this. Plus, are women really better communicators?
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
Write for Us
Responses to "Men suck at friendships?"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.