Men suck at friendships?
"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." -Muhammad Ali
Men's Journal Contributing Editor Daniel Duane discusses friendship between men, why we suck at it and why it can kill us. In this episode, Duane digs deeper into the topic by looking at:
- Why men suck at friendship
- How many friends do we need?
- The Different types of friends
- What is the Male deficit model and why you should care
- How friendships between men and women differ
- Study: men are bad communicators AND we suffer as a result
- Having no friends will kill you. Literally.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
You think? Listen in and tell us your view on this. Plus, are women really better communicators?
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- What Gets A Guy Sexually Hooked On You
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- White Male From Southern USA Asks: Is Having Preferences Subtle Racism?
- How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
Responses to "Men suck at friendships?"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.