Men suck at friendships?
"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." -Muhammad Ali
Men's Journal Contributing Editor Daniel Duane discusses friendship between men, why we suck at it and why it can kill us. In this episode, Duane digs deeper into the topic by looking at:
- Why men suck at friendship
- How many friends do we need?
- The Different types of friends
- What is the Male deficit model and why you should care
- How friendships between men and women differ
- Study: men are bad communicators AND we suffer as a result
- Having no friends will kill you. Literally.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
You think? Listen in and tell us your view on this. Plus, are women really better communicators?
Want to Get Him Back? Never Do This...
Watch: How to Make Him Want You For More Than 1 Night
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
New Celebrity Interracial Couple: Seacrest and Lima?
How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
Responses to "Men suck at friendships?"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.