Man creates fake online profiles for his exes as his revenge
He got dumped and thought: Hey, why not create fake online profiles just to get back at these exes? That’s the 30 yr-old Carl Wayne McGraw, for you, who has been charged for impersonating online, two women he had previously dated. As per the story on Houston Chronicle,
McGraw met one of the women through OkCupid.com, an online dating site, in October 2011. They dated for about two months, when she told him that she wasn’t looking for a serious relationship. To test her loyalty, McGraw created a fake account on the dating site with the name “Bryan Smiles” and tried to arrange a date with her, records show.
She agreed to the date with the fictitious “Smiles” but ended up cancelling. The document states that this angered him and he created a series of phony profiles of the woman on the dating site that claimed she was a “porn star and doctor” and was a “very sexual person and loves sex.” He also linked her home and work addresses to the cloned profile, the document states.
McGraw carried out a similar revenge to a second woman he had dated for five months. Two weeks after being dumped, McGraw signed her up to a prisoner correspondence site CellPals.com using her email address. Then letters from prisoners started streaming into her email account. And according to this woman, he also set up a Facebook account in her name. Apparently, he started sending her aunt some vulgar messages using this Facebook account.
For a man his age, he must be having some serious self esteem issues. Who still revenges for being dumped? Dude, there are thousands of women online; why all the fuss? :roll:
- Impress her with killer kicks
- Fascinating black-white interracial couples of yester years
- White mom sickened by her daughter's biracial pregnancy
- 9 months, 5 dating profiles, 0 dates. Is she an online dating failure?
- Kanye thinks everyone hates his interracial relationship. Are his claims well-founded?
Tools to Protect You While Dating Online
Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
Bringing romance back: Date night ideas you'll both love
White mom sickened by her daughter's biracial pregnancy
Looking for children's 'interracial books'?
'Bad boys': Why women love them
Being the 21st Century Chivalrous Gentleman
More Opinion Articles
12 responses to "Man creates fake online profiles for his exes as his revenge"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It Happened at the Hotel Bar
Karene and Jason had the opposite reaction to each other — he was hooked by her profile pic, but his photo put her off! Fortunately, what he wrote won her over...
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- Her Rant Ended with a Ring
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?