Every Day could be Valentines Day...
According to Hallmark Research, 192 million Valentine's Day cards are exchanged every year, making it the second-most greeting card giving occasion (behind Christmas). Not to knock tradition, but, if you are still ONLY doing cards and flowers, you should know that "we've come a long way baby". Here are some sure fire ways to get the attention of that potential love interest.
It's the month of love and don't let the fact that "you're still single", keep you from enjoying every SINGLE day! It may take two to tangle, but, there are a lot of other dances out there that you can do.
The following is a couple of lists that I've created from things done and things on my "to-do" list. Feel free to incorporate your own take on all or a few of them. The biggest misconception out there is that guys don't like to be pampered. Who doesn't enjoy feeling special? Leticia is challenging all my ladies out there to be creative and ultra romantic with that someone special...even if it's just you right now! Who better to reap the rewards of your love and affection? And what better way to practice treating someone else to a special day, night, month, year or lifetime.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Take the day off & spend it in bed
- Hand pick and arrange a bouquet of flowers &/or roses.
- Have a scavenger hunt in the house with the big prize in the tub or on the bed.
- Make a card yourself by hand or...
- Create a book of how you met with your own happy ending or keep adding to it each year.
- Buy a matching set of lingerie/briefs
- Write them a love letter (five pages or more).
- Decorate the house especially for your sweetie on Valentine's Day.
- Prepare their favorite foods & FEED each other by hand.
- KEY 2 my heart to also be used as a get out of the dog house free key...
- Head to toe pampering wash hair, give sensuous massage, give manicure & pedicure
- Read out romantic/erotic poetry to your Valentine
- tart a new savings account earmarked for "that romantic getaway to..."
- Have video game competition naked with homemade "fun" prizes
- Take the day off and spend it in bed with your favorite book, movie or toy?
- Buy yourself a card & flowers ‘cause who loves you more than you right?
- Treat yourself to day at the spa (massage, manicure & pedicure).
- Buy yourself something sexy and wear it
- Write down your ideal of a perfect mate and put it in a frame to replace with a picture when you find them
- Make a list of all the people that you love (platonic or not), then call and tell them.
- Call other single friends and do something as a group
Personally, I have to tell you that I don't wait for or need one "designated" day to give or receive love. I prefer lots of random days throughout the year. However, I think of Valentine's Day like eating dinner. You got to cook every day...but, some days you just gotta "put your foot in it"!!
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
Watch: Why He Disappears Once You Show Yours
Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
Watch: Top 4 Things Men Love in Their Dream Woman
Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
Responses to "Every Day could be Valentines Day..."
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.