Locked-Up Abroad: Chris Kirk (drug mule) tells his story
Christopher Kirk used to be a normal guy doing a normal job, a mild-mannered IT geek, a nine-to-five nerd, a regular mow-the-lawn kinda Joe. Then he went to Colombia to see some hippos.
Once there, he fell in love with a mysterious Colombian girl, quit his job, sold his things and moved to Bogota because it was the biggest mistake he could think to make. Four years later, after an even bigger mistake, he wound up in a Brazilian prison charged with drug trafficking. Three and a half years later, fresh out of prison, he still hasn't seen the Colombian hippos.
It's a long story and we tell it in this episode. You can also get more from Chris at ChristopherKirk.co
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- WATCH QOTW: "I am Past the Point of Considering Black Men as Mates."
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- Audio: Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- WATCH: The REAL Secret To Getting Closure (It's not what you think...)
Responses to "Locked-Up Abroad: Chris Kirk (drug mule) tells his story"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.