Life is no walk on the beach. So why should dating be?
I was going on my normal business – looking for a topic to blog about. Then I got interested in this particular line: “Dating isn’t fair to men᾿. I really had to know why.
Well two reasons actually made me really feel that dating could actually be unfair to we men.
1. Well, there are taller and shorter men. Women tend to prefer taller men. Is that fair? 2. We men love our playboy magazines and other kinds of magazines that show perfect and beautiful women with perfect bodies. However, very few women are playboy perfect hence it is impossible for every man to have a woman that is that beautiful. Is that fair? 3. Some men have their inner game together and some don’t. Those who do end up having sex with hundreds – even thousands – of women. And those that don’t, end up as virgins for the rest of their lives. 4. Sometimes a woman will respond positively to you, then come the next day she'll act all strange. We don’t understand women and it affects us in the dating arena.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
But if you stop to think about it, every woman also wants to meet the perfect man. And do all of them get that? No they don’t. So dating isn’t only unfair to men … it just is unfair … period! You meet someone thinking they are the perfect match and you make them tick as they do you only to find them banging someone whom you think is beneath you.
But if you think about it, much as life and dating are unfair, this unfairness actually works to our advantage. We try to change for the better in order to correct this unfairness - turn the tables around in your favor. The unfairness drives us.
Life isn’t fair … why should dating be?
Do you really think dating favors women or is it just unfair in general? Any thoughts on how to turn this to one’s favor?
Tags: dating isn't fair
- WATCH: 7 Sneaky Signs He's Flirting With You
- Watch: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say In Conversation
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- Quick and Actionable Tips to Make You More Magnetic and Effective
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
Watch: Why He Disappears Once You Show Yours
Watch: Be Thankful For Bad Men
6 responses to "Life is no walk on the beach. So why should dating be?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.