Kim and Kanye's baby boy is here!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are second time parents. Their bouncing baby boy graced this world on Saturday, December 5, at Cedars-Sinai hospital.
The couple announced their baby name, Saint West which they chose because they felt the baby is a true blessing seeing as Kim had difficulties conceiving the second time around.
The proud parents left hospital on Monday, December 7 and took their new addition to the family to Kim's mom's (Kris Jenner) house since their home is being remodeled. And as sources say, their daughter North West is already in love with her baby brother.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Congratulations Kim and Kanye.
- "I Don't Think There's a Problem With Race" - Grammys Boss Speaks Out!
- Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
- Racists Assume Asian Woman in Robin E. Kelly's Viral Video is the Nanny
- "This Is A Really Cool Opportunity To Represent Black Men"- The Real Reason Behind Those Moonlight CK Underwear Ads
- WATCH: Ed Sheeran's Interracial Love Story in His Latest Video 'Shape of You'
Is the Grammy's Album of Year Award Only Given to White Artists?
"I Don't Think There's a Problem With Race" - Grammys Boss Speaks Out!
WATCH: Australian Model with Down Syndrome Debuts Fashion Line at New York Fashion Week
AMAZING: Doctor Saves Life of a Fellow Doctor by Donating His Kidney
Film 'Get Out' Portrays How Racism Feels to a Black Man and Complexities of Racial Identity
Responses to "Kim and Kanye's baby boy is here!"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.