Kanye West has been released from hospital!
We told you we would keep you updated on the Kanye West situation, and we’ve certainly kept our promise.
Kanye West was officially released from the UCLA Medical Center last night, following his week-long stay for exhaustion and sleep deprivation, among other issues. He is now back at home with wife Kim Kardashian and their two children, North and Saint.
Kim reportedly came to pick him up (aww) alongside his physician Dr. Michael Farzam who made the 911 call for the ambulance in the first place.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
While we don’t know the full ins and outs of what happened, it’s believed that Kanye suffered a “nervous breakdown” triggered not only by nightmares of Kim’s traumatic Paris robbery (link to this), but also the anniversary of his mother’s funeral. Poor Kanye!
Sources are suggesting that it isn’t over for Kanye West, and he will continue to have regular psychological medical treatment outside of the hospital.
We’re glad Kanye has been discharged from hospital and is on the mend.
- Viola Davis Doesn't Think the 'Oscars So White' Reign is Over
- WATCH: Nipple Pasties and Lip Sync for Valentine's from Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
- WATCH: Outrageous! Interracial Couple Fined for Vandalism against Them
- Is the Grammy's Album of Year Award Only Given to White Artists?
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Racist Paparazzi Experience on Twitter
Responses to "Kanye West has been released from hospital!"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.