"It's not survival of the fittest; it's survival of the most adaptable." - Robert Patrick Lewis
When you’re doing whatever it is you do to put food on the table and a roof over your head, do you consider yourself more of a team player or a lone wolf? Either way, if you feel like you’re in crisis mode at work most of the time but you’re too overwhelmed to do anything that would improve the situation, you could do with a new perspective — and a new strategy.
Former guest and US Army Green Beret-turned author, entrepreneur, podcast host, and public speaker Robert Patrick Lewis returns to The Art of Charm to tell us how his unique experiences in active duty translate to the civilian business world. After all, who knows more about teamwork, communication, and planning for — and reacting to — an emergency than a Green Beret?
The Cheat Sheet:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- The worst time to plan for an emergency is after it's already happened.
- Understand the importance of teamwork, but be prepared to rely on your own strengths and adapt to a situation for those times when teamwork falls through.
How much could you write if you never had writer's block?
- Why is there a disconnect between veterans and the HR departments of companies that want to hire them?
- How can military and combat experience be used in the business world?
- And so much more...
Listen to this episode of The Art of Charm in its entirety to learn Robert’s extremely methodical process for writing books — both fiction and non-fiction, how strategy applies to everyday life (not just work), how making your ambitions known on the job can get you flagged (in a good way) for promotion opportunities, why you’re missing out on leads if you’re not using LinkedIn properly, and lots more.
- White Male From Southern USA Asks: Is Having Preferences Subtle Racism?
- Love Cycles: Five Natural Stages of a Romantic Relationship
- 10 Fun Filled Casual Dates in Dallas
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- My #1 Tip for Getting Your Dream Love Life (HINT: Resolutions Will Fail You)
2 responses to ""It's not survival of the fittest; it's survival of the most adaptable." - Robert Patrick Lewis"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.