Its actually risky to NOT to take risks - Billy Murphy
Some of us are unemployable - by choice.
Today we are graced with the presence of Billy Murphy of ForeverJobless.
Murphy made the jump from professional poker to entrepreneur in 2009 and has since launched, bought, and sold a dozens of businesses. He started his blog, ForeverJobless.com, as a way to simplify the process of starting/automating profitable businesses for entrepreneurs.
Murphy and I discuss:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Going from Pro Poker player to Nine-to-Fiver to Entrepreneur
- How online poker professionals think and work
- Why it’s actually risky NOT to take risks
- Emotional vs. Logical decisions
- How to calculate “expected value”
Why diversifying in a business or investment is often a bad idea
Tune in and give us your thoughts.
Want more? Check out:
Responses to "Its actually risky to NOT to take risks - Billy Murphy"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.