Is gay marriage and interracial marriage similar?
In 1960’s, it was illegal to marry interracially. Now we have Proposition 8, a state measure on the ballot this election, which intends to prohibit gay marriages. The laws against interracial marriage were unconstitutional and those against Proposition 8 will say it is unconstitutional to put homosexuals in the same position.
Is the gay marriage fight analogous to the fight against interracial marriage? Is it OK to compare gay marriage to interracial marriage? How can Americans balance moral issues and people's rights on this issue?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Racist Paparazzi Experience on Twitter
- WATCH: Ed Sheeran's Interracial Love Story in His Latest Video 'Shape of You'
- Watch Viral Video of Bus Racist Attack against Mixed Race Man
- Adorable Mixed Race Twins With Different Skin Tones Winning Over the Internet
- Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance
47 responses to "Is gay marriage and interracial marriage similar?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.