Interracial marriages and divorce
Multi-cultural America has seen a significant rise in the Chinese population. We have also seen a rise in interracial marriages within the Asian community since 1967 and according to a recent study, one in four Asian-American women marry non-Asians. The rise in Chinese interracial families has to do with the major social changes which have occurred in society since the Accord era. This is a reflection of flexibility within communities.
However, according to this study by Brooklyn Chinese American Association, 40% Chinese women in interracial marriages end up divorced.
Do you agree with this? If yes, what is the major cause of this? Cultural gaps? And if this is true, do you think it’s happening to Asian interracial marriages only or all interracial marriages?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- 7 Surprising Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- Watch: Warning! This Toxic Guy Will Waste Your Life
10 responses to "Interracial marriages and divorce"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.