The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
FYOOZ got a chance to talk to Joshua and Melissa, a couple we met at the Loving Day flagship event in New York City last June.
Do you ever feel like you've had to hide your interracial relationship from friends and family?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- How Can You Tell When a Rainbeau is Interested, or Just Being Polite?
- QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
- QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
- QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
- Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
7 responses to "Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.