The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
FYOOZ got a chance to talk to Joshua and Melissa, a couple we met at the Loving Day flagship event in New York City last June.
Do you ever feel like you've had to hide your interracial relationship from friends and family?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
- QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
White Guys, Be Careful of Whom You Take Advice from on How to Date Black Women!
Would This Article Offend You?
Girl asks, "How can I get my family to accept my black boyfriend?"
QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
7 responses to "Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.