The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
FYOOZ got a chance to talk to Joshua and Melissa, a couple we met at the Loving Day flagship event in New York City last June.
Do you ever feel like you've had to hide your interracial relationship from friends and family?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
- Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
- Would This Article Offend You?
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
How Can You Tell When a Rainbeau is Interested, or Just Being Polite?
QOTW: Can an 'Atheist' Date Black Women?
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
7 responses to "Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.