The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
FYOOZ got a chance to talk to Joshua and Melissa, a couple we met at the Loving Day flagship event in New York City last June.
Do you ever feel like you've had to hide your interracial relationship from friends and family?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
- QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
7 responses to "Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.