The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
FYOOZ got a chance to talk to Joshua and Melissa, a couple we met at the Loving Day flagship event in New York City last June.
Do you ever feel like you've had to hide your interracial relationship from friends and family?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
7 responses to "Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.