Interfaith relationships in the US
28 million is the latest number, according to The Today Show on NBC … not counting the blended-culture unions! Much as multicultural relationships are challenging, when religion is added onto the picture, more tension is created. The Today Show featured the prevalence of interfaith relationships and how couples cope with such differences, particularly around the holidays.
If you are in such a relationship, I hope the show above was helpful. You can also read an online article that inspired the show on Tango Magazine, by Holly Lebowitz Rossi: Finding Our Religion: Cath-wics? Hin-jews? The face of interfaith is changing fast, but the secrets to a successful dual faith relationship remain the same.
This is some food for thought to consider when raising an interfaith family. Thoughts?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- Video: Who Should Pay on a First Date?
2 responses to "Interfaith relationships in the US"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.