If you want to know about men, don't ask for advice in Womenville. Just ask a man.
Whenever a friend has relationship problem, most women like to have a sit-down to talk about it; wine in hand, men trashing in the mix… But the main agenda of these sit downs is usually to give advice to a friend who needs it – advice on how to deal with the man-behaving-badly in question. I have had the pleasure of eavesdropping on quite a number of such advice-giving sessions and to be honest, much as some of this advice might be sober or just opinions, it can only makes sense in Womenville.
I usually wish women could just go to man if they really want to know about men. Below are a few things I am sure my fellow men wish women knew about men when dishing their advice:
- Men are not all the same. Some men are afraid of spiders. Others hate The Super Bowl. If only women knew this. The point is: Just because some move one woman employed worked on James, doesn’t mean it will work on Dick.
- Yes, men like women to think they are modern, open minded and flexible. Truth be told: Every man, no matter how polished he may seem, is a die hard caveman. Every man wants his woman to be a woman… not one who comes home after him. And he wants to earn more that his woman but just in case she earns more, better not rub it in his face. It’s a jungle out here!
- Men who care will tell you the truth. So if a man tells you: you have added loads of pounds, trust me, he is only telling you what your friends and workmates are afraid of telling you or are busy sugar-coating. Don’t sulk. Such a man is a keeper! ;-)
- Please understand that post-coital slumber is just Biology. See, some of the hormones men release after sex are prolactin and oxytocin. Prolactin makes men sleepy… oxytocin reduces stress levels; reduced stress levels = relaxation hence sleepiness. So we may not listen to half the stories you say after sex because at this point, we are battling with sleep; struggling not to snooze and snore. But just in case we do, please understand that it has nothing to do with being insensitive or unromantic… we just can’t help it.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Do you think the relationships advice women give each other on men are nothing but half truths and absolute lies?
- How to Teach Children to Accept All Races
- Will Kanye West be showing Yeezy Season 5 at NYFW?
- Black Woman Expresses Her Feelings of Guilt for NOT Dating Black Men
- Racist Trolls Outrage Over State Farm Ad for Featuring Interracial Couple
- Hollywood Legend Debbie Reynolds Passes on Just a Day After Her Daughter Carrie Fisher
People Are Not Happy With Zoe Saldana's Thoughts About Why Donald Trump Got Elected
How to Keep An Open Mind in an Interracial Relationship
Viral Ad On Teenage Love Carries A Serious Hidden Message
"God has blessed my life in abundance" - Viola Davis gets emotional as she accepts Hollywood Walk of Fame star
Watch: "Don't Tip Black People" - Racist Couple Leaves Note for Waitress
5 responses to "If you want to know about men, don't ask for advice in Womenville. Just ask a man."
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.