How to systemize your network
How do you start developing a network like a ninja? How do you systemize your networking and relationship-building process?
In this episode, John Corcoran of Smart Business Revolution tells us how
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Why it’s all about who you know and why that's a GOOD thing (instead of something to whine about)
- How to network even when you don't know anyone, “have nothing to offer” and don't have any money
- How to spark interesting conversations and connections
- Finding the RIGHT people to connect with at events and parties
- Getting over the ‘fear of being fake’
- Following up with connections and making them count
- How to measure your networking ‘results’ and ensuring you're getting ROI for your time and efforts building your network
Crank up the volume and begin the journey to making those right connections.
- Video: Who Should Pay on a First Date?
- Watch: He Doesn't Value You? Here's How to Change Him.
- Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- New Celebrity Interracial Couple: Seacrest and Lima?
Responses to "How to systemize your network"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.