How to be a male escort
Remember, judge and argue all we may, women are paying this man for his company, so he must be doing something right (aside from just hitting the gym 7 days/week). My old-school buddy Vin Armani is back on the show, this time the face of a new escort agency in Las Vegas brings an interesting insight into the industry as well as into the female mind.
Vin and I uncover:
- How, in the male escort industry now, having "game" is actually not a prerequisite to being hired by an agency, when, in fact, it is the most important driver of repeat business.
Why a "natural" (at least looks-wise) is not necessarily going to be a highly effective escort.
- The "date pattern" that Vin has developed for getting quick rapport and then escalating. (This is actually good info for first dates in general, particularly first meetings where you have done some digital communication beforehand (online dating).
What Vin's new agency is looking for in a potential recruit, AND how much money they could potentially make (REAL numbers related to how much an established buy in the industry will typically make)
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- A male escort's REAL job
How escort agencies work from the INSIDE
Why going on a vacation can be a tough job -When escort ‘dates’ go wrong
- Chin-dildos (yeah, you heard me)
“Women Judge Their Worth by the Man They're With”
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- QOTW - White Female with Korean Guy Having Cultural issues Over a Cat
- White Male From Southern USA Asks: Is Having Preferences Subtle Racism?
- What Gets A Guy Sexually Hooked On You
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
1 responses to "How to be a male escort"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.