How do you picture the average American? Think again
Ready to see how wrong you are?
Ad Council answers our question with solid numbers.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Is the average American how you pictured him/her to be? Why was your answer biased? Maybe it’s because no one sees the whole picture as it is. We only see what we want to see.
Loving your country means loving anyone inside of it. Why doesn’t anyone get that?
You want to be called a patriot and feel proud about it? Then, embrace the diversity of your country and love the people living under the same nation as you.
“Labels don’t devalue us, they help define us.”
Help stop bias. #WeAreAmerica
Check the stats and be amazed:
- Meghan's Estranged Half-Sister Slams the Future Princess
- 5 reasons why you still love him/her. Is it normal?
- Disney Won't Let Malaysia Cut Gay Scene from Beauty and the Beast
- You Will be Amazed at What this Divorced Couple Does Every Year for Their Son!
- Reasons Why Black Women's Lives Need to Matter
1 responses to "How do you picture the average American? Think again"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.