How do you picture the average American? Think again
Ready to see how wrong you are?
Ad Council answers our question with solid numbers.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Is the average American how you pictured him/her to be? Why was your answer biased? Maybe it’s because no one sees the whole picture as it is. We only see what we want to see.
Loving your country means loving anyone inside of it. Why doesn’t anyone get that?
You want to be called a patriot and feel proud about it? Then, embrace the diversity of your country and love the people living under the same nation as you.
“Labels don’t devalue us, they help define us.”
Help stop bias. #WeAreAmerica
Check the stats and be amazed:
- Serena Williams Rocks Her Engagement Ring
- Is the Grammy's Album of Year Award Only Given to White Artists?
- White Teenager Manages to Raise $15K for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black
- Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
- Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance
Bruno Mars Speaks Frankly on Racism and his Multicultural Music
Madonna Officially Adopts Twin Girls from Malawi
Video: Interracial Couple Violently Attacked at Portland subway.
Adele dedicates her Grammy win to Beyoncé and apparently BREAKS award in half!!
Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
1 responses to "How do you picture the average American? Think again"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.