High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Interracial and Intercultural Marriage Trends in Japan
- Girl Removed From White Foster Home for Being 1.5% Native American
- Love Science: These Simple Gestures Can Greatly Improve Your Relationship
- 5 Ways to Find Yourself While in a Relationship
- Botswana Prince's Vintage Interracial Love That Spurred a Diplomatic Crisis to Hit the Big Screen
Girl Removed From White Foster Home for Being 1.5% Native American
Do Bilingual Babies Have More Versatile Brains?
4 Confidence Tips to Help Dissipate Dating Self-Doubt
Is Kim Kardashian the Reason People are Accepting Interracial Relationships?
'I Don't Need Legs to Feel Sexy': Meet Lingerie Model Without Lower Limbs
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.