High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
- Has the movie "12 years a slave" made things 'uncomfortable' for interracial couples?
- Why the cheerios ad was controversial? Kids have no clue
- Are such online dating mistakes failing you?
- Oprah says her racist experience in Zurich is what people of color experience daily
- 5 Signs You Might Be Falling In Love
Attracted to a single parent? Give it a shot.
Interracial couples, are you tired of these questions?
Has the movie "12 years a slave" made things 'uncomfortable' for interracial couples?
Is this how online dates go?
Are such online dating mistakes failing you?
Is she looking for an online fling or love?
Oprah says her racist experience in Zurich is what people of color experience daily
More Opinion Articles
Negative sentiments sparked by a dating site for men who love the black woman
Actress married interracially but rejects an on-screen interracial romance
N-word sprawled all over interracial couple's burned home. Possible hate crime?
Aren't interracial relationships good enough for marriage?
The online introductory message that gets replies
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
From Painfully Honest to Blissfully Happy
When Paul met Shannon, he decided to put all his cards on the table. Would making himself vulnerable establish trust, or would it scare her away?
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?