High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: WTF is a Beach Body?
- Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt over Anger, Substance Abuse?
- Astounding Social Media Support for a Coffee Shop Racism Victim
- Couple Haven't Had Sex for 6 Years Since Wife Ignored Husband's Weight Loss Advice
- Russel Crowe did NOT attack Azealia Banks, says rapper RZA
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.