High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
- FYOOZ Lights it Up on Loving Day!
- Is "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" teaching us something about interracial dating?
- Kanye thinks everyone hates his interracial relationship. Are his claims well-founded?
- Want to be unattracative to men? Get a third boob.
- Are 21 questions appropriate when dating online?
Is it really necessary to justify dating interracially? Who cares?
Do career ambitious women put off men?
Want to be unattracative to men? Get a third boob.
The Confident Dater’s Prayer
White mom sickened by her daughter's biracial pregnancy
'Bad boys': Why women love them
Blunders you shouldn’t give into when dating after divorce.
More Opinion Articles
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
Stephany and Joshua didn’t wait long to meet in person. But that meant they barely knew each other… Would meeting up so quickly be a mistake?
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
No one has the right to hold you back - Monk with MacBook
Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
Get The Guy
He's too busy? Here is what he really means.
The Art Of Charm
Keeping relationships fresh: Don't ever stop pursuing her.
Keeping it fresh and fun
The Date Whisperer
Is Your Picture Perfect?
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?