High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- WATCH: Ed Sheeran's Interracial Love Story in His Latest Video 'Shape of You'
- Disney Won't Let Malaysia Cut Gay Scene from Beauty and the Beast
- Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
- Racists Assume Asian Woman in Robin E. Kelly's Viral Video is the Nanny
- Thug Who Hurled a Tirade of Racial Insults at Mixed Race Man Jailed
Is the Oscars So White Controversy the Reason Behind this Year's Drop in Viewership?
Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
Black Models Take to Parisian Streets to Protest Racism in the Fashion Industry
Watch Viral Video of Bus Racist Attack against Mixed Race Man
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.