High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love
Its couples like Cuba Gooding and Sarah Gooding that make those of us in interracial relationships keep believing that no matter what people say about how shaky interracial relationships - especially those involving celebrities - are in terms of their shelf life.
Look at these two: They were high school sweet hearts way back in 1986 and lived together for seven years before tying the knot in 1994. Together they have three children. Amidst all that media attention, this is a couple that hasn't crumbled under it.
If only someone could guarantee me a lifetime of such love and commitment! Now this is what interracial love should be all about. And this is what I wish all interracial couples who meet on this interracial dating website.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Solange Knowles Blasts the Grammys for Snubbing Beyoncé
- Barack Obama Gets Emotional as He Delivers His Farewell Speech in Chicago
- Viola Davis Doesn't Think the 'Oscars So White' Reign is Over
- Bella Hadid shows ex The Weeknd what he's missing with scorching selfie
- Bruno Mars Speaks Frankly on Racism and his Multicultural Music
Madonna Officially Adopts Twin Girls from Malawi
Rachel Lindsay Breaks History as the First Black Bachelorette
Chrissy Teigen Shares Racist Paparazzi Experience on Twitter
Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance
Zendaya Offers Modelling Job to Plus Size Woman Who Was Body-Shamed
2 responses to "High school sweethearts going strong in interracial love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.