He loves her but he is 'not in love' with her?!
I was reading Your Tango the other day and I came across this story about a woman dating a man who has never been in a committed relationship for 6 years. Crazy thing is: This woman is soo in love with this dude but the dude rarely says he loves her. He once told her that he loves her but he is not in love with her… apparently the dude doesn’t know what being in love feels like!
These two spend most nights together… dude says he wants them to move in together in the future - not anytime soon though. The thing is, the dude doesn’t know what love feels like, doesn’t want to promise her heaven and disappoint her yet he wants and hopes that the future holds something for them. :roll:
I thought this was rather confusing. Its like this guy wants the woman to stay at the parking lot and wait; like he is hoping the next ride that will come along will be a better one. But in case he runs out of time, he’ll take her.
I must admit I admire the dudes honesty. That I gotta hand it to him. He has laid his cards on table and its high time this chick stops sitting crossing her fingers hoping that one day, in the unknown future, he will be that into her because if he aint that into her now(after one year of dating), is there really a future or is this just another case of a guy not seeing the need to commit just because he is already getting everything any man in a commitment is?
Help me understand this peeps!
More Opinion Articles
4 responses to "He loves her but he is 'not in love' with her?!"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It Happened at the Hotel Bar
Karene and Jason had the opposite reaction to each other — he was hooked by her profile pic, but his photo put her off! Fortunately, what he wrote won her over...
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- Her Rant Ended with a Ring
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?