Halle Berry set to jump the interracial broom
"I will never, never get married again." That was Halle Berry swearing off marriage in 2007. Well, never say NEVER!! because...
The well renowned actress and her French fiancée actor Olivier Martinez are about to say "I do!" The two who have been engaged since March 2012 are set to get married this weekend according to reports by People magazine.
"When I first met Olivier, there wasn’t the initial ‘I’m in love!’ It was something that grew more gradually -- and it feels more real because of that," she said. "[Marriage] is another one of those never-say-never things. I’m a hopeless romantic, and I won’t stop till I get it right!"
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Martinez, Berry and her daughter Nahla flew to Paris on Tuesday. According to rumors, the wedding might be in France but its still unclear whether that’s their final destination. The pair are expecting a baby boy in early fall. As for their son’s mixed identity, Martinez told the PEOPLE: "My son will be an American."
Well hope this time she gets its right. All the best to this interracial celebrity couple.
- How to Take Advantage of Your Interracial Relationship Perks
- VIRAL: Boy Surprises Mom by Asking for Same Haircut as Friend to Trick Teacher
- Why is Interracial Dating So Amazing?
- Viral Video's Professor Kelly Explains his Kids Crashing BBC Interview
- Adele dedicates her Grammy win to Beyoncé and apparently BREAKS award in half!!
11 responses to "Halle Berry set to jump the interracial broom "
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.