Halle Berry set to jump the interracial broom
"I will never, never get married again." That was Halle Berry swearing off marriage in 2007. Well, never say NEVER!! because...
The well renowned actress and her French fiancée actor Olivier Martinez are about to say "I do!" The two who have been engaged since March 2012 are set to get married this weekend according to reports by People magazine.
"When I first met Olivier, there wasn’t the initial ‘I’m in love!’ It was something that grew more gradually -- and it feels more real because of that," she said. "[Marriage] is another one of those never-say-never things. I’m a hopeless romantic, and I won’t stop till I get it right!"
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Martinez, Berry and her daughter Nahla flew to Paris on Tuesday. According to rumors, the wedding might be in France but its still unclear whether that’s their final destination. The pair are expecting a baby boy in early fall. As for their son’s mixed identity, Martinez told the PEOPLE: "My son will be an American."
Well hope this time she gets its right. All the best to this interracial celebrity couple.
- Touching Video: Toddler Rescues Twin Brother From Being Crushed by Chest of Drawers
- Black Mirror: African model Deddeh Howard recreates famous 'white model' ad campaigns to promote diversity
- Mariah Carey has some final words about THAT New Year's Eve performance
- 5 Reasons Why Online Dating is a Great Option
- Tyler Perry Cites Reverse Racism for Backlash Over His TLC Show
11 responses to "Halle Berry set to jump the interracial broom "
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.