The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
For those swirled up couples about to meet the parents, Tuesday night starts the final countdown. Some of you are feeling like you might do something disgusting in your pants, or put your mouth over the ass-end of a toilet because you’re so nervous about what’s to come. You’re not alone. I’ve been there...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Click here to get your copy of Swirling before the holidays.
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
- Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
- Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
3 responses to "Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.