The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
For those swirled up couples about to meet the parents, Tuesday night starts the final countdown. Some of you are feeling like you might do something disgusting in your pants, or put your mouth over the ass-end of a toilet because you’re so nervous about what’s to come. You’re not alone. I’ve been there...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Click here to get your copy of Swirling before the holidays.
- Older white men, younger black women... Is it wrong?
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
- QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
- This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
Up Close and Personal with "My Last Day Without You" Co-Star Ken Duken
Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
3 responses to "Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.