The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
For those swirled up couples about to meet the parents, Tuesday night starts the final countdown. Some of you are feeling like you might do something disgusting in your pants, or put your mouth over the ass-end of a toilet because you’re so nervous about what’s to come. You’re not alone. I’ve been there...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Click here to get your copy of Swirling before the holidays.
- Loving Day Los Angeles Recap Video
- Older white men, younger black women... Is it wrong?
- Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
3 responses to "Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.