The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
For those swirled up couples about to meet the parents, Tuesday night starts the final countdown. Some of you are feeling like you might do something disgusting in your pants, or put your mouth over the ass-end of a toilet because you’re so nervous about what’s to come. You’re not alone. I’ve been there...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Click here to get your copy of Swirling before the holidays.
- Up Close and Personal with "My Last Day Without You" Co-Star Ken Duken
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
- QOTW: Can an 'Atheist' Date Black Women?
QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
The Swirl Documentary
QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
3 responses to "Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.