The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
On location at the Loving Day flagship celebration in New York City in June, Christelyn Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" met Pat and Kim, a glorious fusion of Jamaican, English, Belgian, and Korean, packed into one gorgeous family. If you've ever wondered how a family this 'fyoozed' has made it work, look no further than the video below...
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
1 responses to "'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.