The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
On location at the Loving Day flagship celebration in New York City in June, Christelyn Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" met Pat and Kim, a glorious fusion of Jamaican, English, Belgian, and Korean, packed into one gorgeous family. If you've ever wondered how a family this 'fyoozed' has made it work, look no further than the video below...
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- WATCH QOTW: "I am Past the Point of Considering Black Men as Mates."
- QOTW: Are There Any Subjects Off Limits On An Interracial Date?
- Do You Prefer Dating White Men Who Have ONLY Ever Dated Black Women?
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
1 responses to "'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.