The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
On location at the Loving Day flagship celebration in New York City in June, Christelyn Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" met Pat and Kim, a glorious fusion of Jamaican, English, Belgian, and Korean, packed into one gorgeous family. If you've ever wondered how a family this 'fyoozed' has made it work, look no further than the video below...
- QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
- QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
1 responses to "'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.