From sleeping on the couch to 7-figure business
He is a lifestyle entrepreneur who built a seven-figure business in two years while starting out sleeping on his sisters couch. Wait, what? Yap. That's Lewis Howes, former professional football player, two sport All-American and current USA Men’s National Team member for team handball. And today, he stops by to kick it with me.
He is also the author of the definitive books to building your business with LinkedIn and webinars and an angel investor. Lewis dishes out some real talk (as in, he's applied this stuff HIMSELF and gotten REAL RESULTS), on:
The power of belief
- Framing goals
- Practicing until your hands bleed
- Seeking out YOUR top mentor
- Setting up daily small wins
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Find more from Lewis at lewishowes.com twitter.com/lewishowes and facebook.com/lewishowes And yes ladies, he's currently SINGLE.
Have at it.
- Audio: Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- Watch: Signs a Man is Attracted to You
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
Responses to "From sleeping on the couch to 7-figure business"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.