From sleeping on the couch to 7-figure business
He is a lifestyle entrepreneur who built a seven-figure business in two years while starting out sleeping on his sisters couch. Wait, what? Yap. That's Lewis Howes, former professional football player, two sport All-American and current USA Men’s National Team member for team handball. And today, he stops by to kick it with me.
He is also the author of the definitive books to building your business with LinkedIn and webinars and an angel investor. Lewis dishes out some real talk (as in, he's applied this stuff HIMSELF and gotten REAL RESULTS), on:
The power of belief
- Framing goals
- Practicing until your hands bleed
- Seeking out YOUR top mentor
- Setting up daily small wins
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Find more from Lewis at lewishowes.com twitter.com/lewishowes and facebook.com/lewishowes And yes ladies, he's currently SINGLE.
Have at it.
- Want to Get Him Back? Never Do This...
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- QOTW: How to Deal With Abusive Relationships
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
- QOTW: White Girlfriend Reacts Negatively Towards Interracial Couple on TV.
Responses to "From sleeping on the couch to 7-figure business"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.