Former racists – Should they declare?
If a someone is a former racist and was dating interracially, and later got married, would it be alright if he or she confessed to his partner of another race that he or used to have racial tendencies in the past or is this one of those things that are better left n the closet? Would this have an impact on your relationship if you suddenly realized the person you are in an interracial relationship with was once racist?
- Madonna Has Just Filmed Carpool Karaoke... and It's Going to be EPIC!
- "Nobody should feel like that's realistic" - Chrissy Teigen on the pressure for new mums to get back into shape
- WATCH: The average American will be mixed race by 2050
- Viral Ad On Teenage Love Carries A Serious Hidden Message
- White Men Paying to Cuddle with a Black Woman for the First Time
21 responses to "Former racists – Should they declare?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.