Engineering the alpha male
"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice." -- Proverb
John Romaniello, one of the most highly regarded experts in the fitness industry, has written for a myriad of publications, ranging from Men's Health to Fast Company, and has been featured as an expert on a number of television programs, including Good Morning America. His book Man 2.0 Engineering The Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life debuted at #4 on the New York Times bestseller list. Romaniello is an angel investor in addition to his writing, and serves as an advisor to nearly a dozen fitness and tech companies.
In this episode, Romaniello talks about:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Hormones: Optimize your hormones to become the best version of yourself and how to do it.
- Why is optimal testosterone so important?
- Lifestyle factors that influence testosterone.
- The signs of low testosterone.
- Why men have lower testosterone levels at a younger and younger age.
- How testosterone affects risk-taking and how risk-taking benefits you.
- What is Insulin and what can you expect from a low carb diet?
- Benefits of a high fat diet (bacon!)
- Benefits of saturated fat and cholesterol (Destroying the myth again).
- Benefits of fasting.
- What is the first step someone should take on the journey to the perfect body?
- Leptin manipulation and the science behind cheat days. How sleep influences your hormones.
- The best ways to improve sleep quality.
- How the mind affects the body and the body affects the mind (Sound familiar anyone?)
- How your thinking can influence hormones and how to reprogram your thoughts.
- Cortisol: The importance of reducing stress and the best ways to do it.
Tune in and let us know whether this episode has added any value.
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
- Watch: The Most Powerful Mindset that Guarantees a Great Date
Responses to "Engineering the alpha male"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.