Engaged after two weeks
Jerrylee was a lonely widower. Val’s daughter convinced her to post a profile on our website. Jerrylee saw Val’s pictures and wrote to her. Just like that, something special was set in motion that would connect their lives and change them for the better.
“We talked in depth, really intense phone conversations, over about four days before we first met,” Jerrylee says. For their first date, he took Val to the Hard Rock Café in Manhattan. Two weeks later... she was wearing his engagement ring. “She is a perfect match, my best friend,” declares Jerrylee.
The couple now live together and plan to be married in May 2011. They say they couldn’t be happier. “It’s so unbelievable how things worked out,” Jerrylee says, reflecting on the speed with which his sorrow turned to joy. “Thanks a million—your site has made my life!”
More Inspiration Articles
32 responses to "Engaged after two weeks"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Get him to chase you
For many years I've talked about women "making the first move". However, until now, there's something I've failed to clarify … It's a key piece that will allow you to avoid the #1 biggest mistake w...
- Healthy masculinity: Actions + goals = authentic power.
- How do you get a guy in time for the holidays?
- 5 tips for writing a profile that will grab his attention
- Be a boss and automate your savings.
- 3 tricks to do anything you want
- Live your legend - Create real friendships with people you admire
- When you shouldn't (and should) want your ex back
- Stay relevant in the workforce... Promote yourself!
- 1 Simple Mindset For A Great Social Life
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
Healthy masculinity: Actions + goals = authentic power.
Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
Get The Guy
How do you get a guy in time for the holidays?
The Art Of Charm
Be a boss and automate your savings.
Tips for White women dating interracially. Really?
The Date Whisperer
Do Pigs Fly?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell