Emotional vs sexual infidelity - Which is a greater sin?
Most women have emotional affairs. Most guys have sexual affairs. Both types of cheating cause feelings of jealousy and hurt in the other spouse.
According to some study, men tend to be bothered more by sexual infidelity while women are bothered more by emotional infidelity. This study found that men felt guiltier after sexual infidelity and women after emotional ones. But much as most men rated sexual infidelity to be a greater sin, there still was a small percentage that ranked emotional infidelity top of their list.
Clearly, this is not a question of man thinks this and woman thinks that. There is something else that controls how we view these two types of infidelity.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What type of cheating is worse? What kind of cheating would you find more distressing and why do you think so?
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- 10 Cool Ideas for a Fun and Casual Date in Philadelphia
- American Born Indian Woman: "My White Fiancee says I am not American"
- QOTW: White Girlfriend Reacts Negatively Towards Interracial Couple on TV.
29 responses to "Emotional vs sexual infidelity - Which is a greater sin?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.