The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
If you've never had much experience interracially dating, you might adopt a lot of assumptions and myths about other people outside of the community. One such myth that some black women have about dating white men is that they MUST have black friends, like hip hop and live in or near the hood to truly understand and love black women. I recently got a letter from a friend of mine who dismissed a handful of non-black men because she looked on their Facebook pages and saw that they had no black friends. She was about to do it again, but paused to ask me, "What does it mean when a white guy who wants to date you have no black friends?"
Here's my take...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- White Guys, Be Careful of Whom You Take Advice from on How to Date Black Women!
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
6 responses to "Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.