The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
If you've never had much experience interracially dating, you might adopt a lot of assumptions and myths about other people outside of the community. One such myth that some black women have about dating white men is that they MUST have black friends, like hip hop and live in or near the hood to truly understand and love black women. I recently got a letter from a friend of mine who dismissed a handful of non-black men because she looked on their Facebook pages and saw that they had no black friends. She was about to do it again, but paused to ask me, "What does it mean when a white guy who wants to date you have no black friends?"
Here's my take...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
- Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
6 responses to "Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?""
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.