"Cohabiting is a bad idea", says the anti-feminist
On this episode, we have been graced with the presence of Suzanne Venker. She is often called an anti-feminist. However, she is an outspoken author, speaker and editorial consultant, and has written extensively about marriage, motherhood and the influence of feminism on women and society. She is also the founder of Women for Men (WFM), an organization committed to the needs of boys and men and to bringing the sexes together.
Today, Suzanne and I discuss:
- How the culture works against you (men) when it comes to love
- Why women succeed at work but not in their relationships
- How men perceive the modern woman
- Red flags to watch out for when selecting a girlfriend and eventually a wife
- Why cohabitation before marriage is a bad idea
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
On the personal side, Suzanne is a mother of two, and she’s been a wife for twenty years. In other words, she's a normal person with a normal life with what many would regard as some very un-normal opinions.
Suzanne's work has been published in the New York Post, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Parents.com and others. She has appeared on The View, Fox & Friends, ABCNews.com, CNN, and Canadian and Australian news outlets—as well as hundreds of radio shows throughout the country. But as you know, once she's featured here, that's all that matters, right? :)
Well, hope you enjoy this discussion.
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- American Born Indian Woman: "My White Fiancee says I am not American"
- QOTW: Indian Woman Wonders She is Attractive Enough for Her White Boyfriend
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
Responses to ""Cohabiting is a bad idea", says the anti-feminist"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.