Bogus sex! License to cheat?
When you find yourself in love – so much in love – and starved for not just sex, but some mind blowing sex, it gets tricky. Its easier to deal with such a situation when you are falling out of love.
But here you are, still in love with a spouse who – once upon a time – was soooo great in the sack then came the kids, mortgage, working two jobs to pay the mortgage and... bam! You are stuck with sloppy sex, someone with a low sex drive blamed on stresses of life or someone who just doesn’t see the need to put an effort to it (you know the “Are you still on top?” kind of thing) and don’t forget STILL SO IN LOVE!
And much as you have tried everything from being supportive to therapy, nothing seems to change things and sex starvation is killing you. Should this be a license to cheat or is there another approach (and don’t say take matters into your own hands ;-) )
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Step Away From the Computer: 3 Outdoor Activities to Bring You Closer
- Do Republicans appear intolerant to interracial relationships?
- Viola Davis Makes Emmy History; Snagging Title for First Black Outstanding Actress
- Interracial couples share the ostracization they have experienced
- Zuckerberg show's off Mandarin skills while wishing the world a happy Lunar Year
More Opinion Articles
The world's tallest married couple is interracial
Viola Davis Makes Emmy History; Snagging Title for First Black Outstanding Actress
Romeo Miller talks about critisim on interracial dating after breaking up with white girlfriend
First Interracial TV Kiss isn't Star Trek's?
Hang Out on a Budget: Finances Can Coexist with a Social Life
4 responses to "Bogus sex! License to cheat?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.