Bogus sex! License to cheat?
When you find yourself in love – so much in love – and starved for not just sex, but some mind blowing sex, it gets tricky. Its easier to deal with such a situation when you are falling out of love.
But here you are, still in love with a spouse who – once upon a time – was soooo great in the sack then came the kids, mortgage, working two jobs to pay the mortgage and... bam! You are stuck with sloppy sex, someone with a low sex drive blamed on stresses of life or someone who just doesn’t see the need to put an effort to it (you know the “Are you still on top?” kind of thing) and don’t forget STILL SO IN LOVE!
And much as you have tried everything from being supportive to therapy, nothing seems to change things and sex starvation is killing you. Should this be a license to cheat or is there another approach (and don’t say take matters into your own hands ;-) )
Have you ever encountered microagression in your interracial dating journey?
Are we saying it's ok for women to abuse men?
Are you an interracial secret?
Can You Spot a Cheater?
Kanye thinks everyone hates his interracial relationship. Are his claims well-founded?
4 Reasons Why Reading Your Significant Other's Texts Is a Bad Idea
Experiences of the mixed race (hafu) in Japan
More Opinion Articles
4 responses to "Bogus sex! License to cheat?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It Happened at the Hotel Bar
Karene and Jason had the opposite reaction to each other — he was hooked by her profile pic, but his photo put her off! Fortunately, what he wrote won her over...
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer
- He Went to Pieces in Her Presence
- He Bought a Ring After Date No. 1
- Love Kept Them Waiting
- Her Wide Net Landed Quite a Catch
- What's that on the rock?
- Can love save your life?
- A rough first date didn't get them down
- Her Rant Ended with a Ring
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
- What kind of Black woman dates a White man?
- Why do men almost always reappear after a breakup?
- 16 things to never say about a mixed person
- Are Black women and Asian men being sidelined?
- Is the White man the Black woman’s ideal man?