'Best-practices' for ending relationships
"I'm thankful for my struggle, for without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength." - Alex Elle
Breaking up is hard to do. AJ & I go over some 'best-practices' for planning and managing the end of a relationship in this latest installment of The Art of Charm Toolbox. Also, get a free guide on how to break up at http://www.theartofcharm.com/breakups (or send to a friend in need!)
Have a listen. Let's hope this makes the dreaded end to a relationship a bit easier for the both of you to handle.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
- Must Watch for Every Man Dating a Woman in Her 30s!
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
- Watch: 5 First Date Tips That Make Him Want You More
2 responses to " 'Best-practices' for ending relationships"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.