'Best-practices' for ending relationships
"I'm thankful for my struggle, for without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength." - Alex Elle
Breaking up is hard to do. AJ & I go over some 'best-practices' for planning and managing the end of a relationship in this latest installment of The Art of Charm Toolbox. Also, get a free guide on how to break up at http://www.theartofcharm.com/breakups (or send to a friend in need!)
Have a listen. Let's hope this makes the dreaded end to a relationship a bit easier for the both of you to handle.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- How to be Less Judgemental When Dating Online
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- Video: Who Should Pay on a First Date?
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
2 responses to " 'Best-practices' for ending relationships"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.