Basics of social vocal tonality
In this long-awaited edition of The Art of Charm Toolbox, AJ & I outline some of the basics of solid vocal tonality, including drills and exercises to improve your voice and hone your pitch, cadence and tone, as well as begin to eliminate filler words and vocal tics. If you've ever wanted to feel more confident presenting, speaking to groups or even while expressing yourself in simple conversation, this episode is for you. Crank up the volume.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Audio: The Narcissistic Continuum
- Watch: Why He Disappears Once You Show Yours
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Watch: How to Make Him Want You For More Than 1 Night
- Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
Responses to "Basics of social vocal tonality"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.