Basics of social vocal tonality
In this long-awaited edition of The Art of Charm Toolbox, AJ & I outline some of the basics of solid vocal tonality, including drills and exercises to improve your voice and hone your pitch, cadence and tone, as well as begin to eliminate filler words and vocal tics. If you've ever wanted to feel more confident presenting, speaking to groups or even while expressing yourself in simple conversation, this episode is for you. Crank up the volume.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- WATCH: The REAL Secret To Getting Closure (It's not what you think...)
- WATCH QOTW: "I am Past the Point of Considering Black Men as Mates."
- Watch: How to Get Your Mr. Right 6X Faster...
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- Watch: Is He The One? 5 Questions to Know for Sure
WATCH QOTW: "I am Past the Point of Considering Black Men as Mates."
Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
WATCH: Exactly What to Say When He Pulls Away
Watch: How to Make Him Want You For More Than 1 Night
Responses to "Basics of social vocal tonality"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.