Audio: The Narcissistic Continuum
When we’re looking back on a relationship that’s failed — or one that’s about to — it’s easy to label the other person in that relationship as somehow disordered on a psychiatric level. The “crazy ex” is a stereotype that’s probably been around as long as lost love itself.
But what might we discover if we examined a relationship’s failure not by playing into this stereotype, but by seeing where we ourselves fit on the narcissistic continuum — a scale that applies to all of us?
Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love author and therapist Linda Carroll rejoins the show to help us avoid playing the blame game and better understand the factors that strain a relationship.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
The Cheat Sheet:
- After a painful breakup, have you ever casually referred to the estranged party as your "crazy ex?"
- It's common to chalk up the strains of complex human dynamics as the results of someone else's mental disorder when we want to avoid taking personal responsibility for them -- and this is dangerous.
- While a real narcissist is hard to find, we all land somewhere on the narcissistic continuum.
- Learn what we can do if we think we or someone we know and love might be in a relationship with a narcissist -- or even be one.
- Understand the difference between being a true narcissist and exhibiting narcissistic qualities.
- And so much more...
Learn and enjoy!
- Do You Prefer Dating White Men Who Have ONLY Ever Dated Black Women?
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
- Watch: When He Flakes On You, Send Him THIS Text
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- Watch: He Doesn't Value You? Here's How to Change Him.
Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
Meet 38-Year-Old Woman Who Has Never Had a Date!
Watch: Top 4 Things Men Love in Their Dream Woman
Quick and Actionable Tips to Make You More Magnetic and Effective
Responses to "Audio: The Narcissistic Continuum "
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.