Audio: Protection from Emotional Buttons
We all have emotional buttons that set us off for some reason or another. But we don’t have to be at their mercy if we understand where they come from and what they’re trying to tell us.
Let’s get to it!
The Cheat Sheet:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- The emotional buttons that set us off aren’t logical, but they can be identified and defused logically.
- These emotional buttons are most easily pressed by those who are closest to us. They know how to push them because they’re the ones who helped install them in the first place!
- The root cause of why these emotional buttons are so powerful is due to one of two things: it calls attention to something that’s partially true and bothers us about ourselves, or it’s contrary to one of our core values and it offends us deeply.
This week, try to observe what emotional buttons are most easily triggered and try to determine which of these two reasons applies. Also, let us know about how you put today’s Minisode Monday into practice!
Until next time... Stay Charming!
- Watch: How to Make Him Want You For More Than 1 Night
- Watch: 5 First Date Tips That Make Him Want You More
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Do You Prefer Dating White Men Who Have ONLY Ever Dated Black Women?
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
Watch: "Do I Have to Change to Get the Guy?"
Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
Watch: Why He Disappears Once You Show Yours
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
Responses to "Audio: Protection from Emotional Buttons"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.