Audio: Emotional Intelligence 2.0
A lot of people put stock in having a high intelligence quotient (IQ) as the fast-pass to a successful, rewarding life. But how many of us know our emotional quotient (EQ)?
Emotional Intelligence 2.0 co-author Dr. Travis Bradberry joins us to explain how we can discover our EQ, what it tells us about ourselves, and how it can direct us to improve. Jordan and Jason get to be guinea pigs as Travis evaluates their EQ tests and helps get to the bottom of another age-old perplexity: The Guacamole Problem.
The Cheat Sheet:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- You may know your IQ (intelligence quotient), but do you know your EQ (emotional quotient)?
- Unlike IQ, which tends to stay the same throughout life, emotional intelligence is a flexible set of skills that can be acquired and improved with practice.
- Emotional intelligence is determined by self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management.
- You may test with a lower EQ score than you’d like — just ask Jordan and Jason. This only means you’ve got an easier map directing you toward what you should improve first.
- Why might you be calmly efficacious in life-or-death situations but freak out when faced with The Guacamole Problem?
- And so much more…
Listen, learn, and enjoy!
WATCH: 7 Sneaky Signs He's Flirting With You
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
Watch: Rihanna's Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year Acceptance Speech Is Everything!
Watch: How To Never Run Out Of Things To Say In Conversation
Watch: Top 4 Things Men Love in Their Dream Woman
Responses to "Audio: Emotional Intelligence 2.0 "
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.