The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
Did you know cultural differences often precludes people from recognizing when the opposite sex is flirting and interested? I regularly get letters from (particularly) black women who don't seem to always register when someone non-black is interested. I did this video because I don't want another women second guessing herself and wondering if that guy who complimented her on her lovely eyelashes or slender ankles was just being nice or if he was trying to make a move. Ladies, take heed!
Christelyn Karazin is the co-host of "Swirlr," the first multiracial dating show...ever. She's also the author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed and operates the popular interracial dating blog, Beyond Black and White.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Geeky Guy Wants to Go Dutch; Wants No Strings
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
- White Guys, Be Careful of Whom You Take Advice from on How to Date Black Women!
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
2 responses to "Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.