The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
Did you know cultural differences often precludes people from recognizing when the opposite sex is flirting and interested? I regularly get letters from (particularly) black women who don't seem to always register when someone non-black is interested. I did this video because I don't want another women second guessing herself and wondering if that guy who complimented her on her lovely eyelashes or slender ankles was just being nice or if he was trying to make a move. Ladies, take heed!
Christelyn Karazin is the co-host of "Swirlr," the first multiracial dating show...ever. She's also the author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed and operates the popular interracial dating blog, Beyond Black and White.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- Loving Day Los Angeles Recap Video
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
- QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
1 responses to "Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.