The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Asian Men and Black Women Give Advice on How to Date Each Other
Asian men face tremendous pressure to marry within their race, while black women might not even consider Asian men as dating options because of a impression that they are somehow inherently unattractive to them.
- This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
- QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
- A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
5 responses to "Asian Men and Black Women Give Advice on How to Date Each Other"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.