The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?
Inevitably, some interracial relationships will face conflict from bigoted outsiders, but the power always remains in your hands. How much power will you give a bigot? Only you can decide.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and also runs the blog, Beyond Black & White.
- 'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- Girl asks, "How can I get my family to accept my black boyfriend?"
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
11 responses to "Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.