The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?
Inevitably, some interracial relationships will face conflict from bigoted outsiders, but the power always remains in your hands. How much power will you give a bigot? Only you can decide.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and also runs the blog, Beyond Black & White.
- Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
- Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
QOTW: Are There Any Subjects Off Limits On An Interracial Date?
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
Girl asks, "How can I get my family to accept my black boyfriend?"
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
11 responses to "Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.