The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?
Inevitably, some interracial relationships will face conflict from bigoted outsiders, but the power always remains in your hands. How much power will you give a bigot? Only you can decide.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and also runs the blog, Beyond Black & White.
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- QOTW: Are There Any Subjects Off Limits On An Interracial Date?
- Christelyn's Exclusive with Sexy Swirling Mom, Garcelle Beauvais!
- QOTW: Can an 'Atheist' Date Black Women?
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
QOTW: Can an 'Atheist' Date Black Women?
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
Christelyn's Exclusive with Sexy Swirling Mom, Garcelle Beauvais!
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
11 responses to "Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.