The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?
Inevitably, some interracial relationships will face conflict from bigoted outsiders, but the power always remains in your hands. How much power will you give a bigot? Only you can decide.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and also runs the blog, Beyond Black & White.
- QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
- What's Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
- QOTW: Can an 'Atheist' Date Black Women?
- QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
11 responses to "Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.