The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?
Inevitably, some interracial relationships will face conflict from bigoted outsiders, but the power always remains in your hands. How much power will you give a bigot? Only you can decide.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and also runs the blog, Beyond Black & White.
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
11 responses to "Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.