The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?
Inevitably, some interracial relationships will face conflict from bigoted outsiders, but the power always remains in your hands. How much power will you give a bigot? Only you can decide.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and also runs the blog, Beyond Black & White.
- White Guys, Be Careful of Whom You Take Advice from on How to Date Black Women!
- QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
- QOTW: Are There Any Subjects Off Limits On An Interracial Date?
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
Geeky Guy Wants to Go Dutch; Wants No Strings
Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
How Can You Tell When a Rainbeau is Interested, or Just Being Polite?
11 responses to "Video: Are You Ready to Cut Off Racist Friends and Family?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.