Are arranged marriages ideal?
You probably are the type that would say arranged marriages aren't your thing but from what I have heard from other cultures, they seem to work.
According to some CNN article, a young Indian woman explains that her parents are open to her dating and bringing home anyone she sees fit. But you know what? She “appreciated her parents doing the tough work of screening potential suitors.᾿
Well, may be it's not such a bad thing ... having your parents hooking you up. But would you consider it? Is it something we could incorporate in our Western culture?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Tell me what you think.
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- Love Cycles: Five Natural Stages of a Romantic Relationship
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
- 10 Fun Filled Date Ideas For Manhattan
- How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
6 responses to "Are arranged marriages ideal?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.