Amazing! Interracial Couple Emojis
By using the “Love-Moji” app people can now share emojis of interracial couples of all races and genders. And get this: These emojis were inspired by Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple who got married in the 1960s and were persecuted for their love for one another. Richard was white and Mildred was black.
At the time, interracial marriage was outlawed in the state of Virginia. However, the couple decided to fight for their right to love; hence the infamous civil rights case - Supreme Court case Loving v. Virginia of 1967. The movies graces the theaters on Nov. 4.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Launched on Tuesday, the “Love-Moji” app also include LGBTQ couples of different races. You can have access to it on App Store and VoteLoving.com. Twitter also have their emoji featuring the Loving couple under the hashtag #VoteLoving.
You got it people. Love is all colors! So are emojis!
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- Watch: How to Make Him Want You For More Than 1 Night
- Audio: The Narcissistic Continuum
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
Responses to "Amazing! Interracial Couple Emojis"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.