Advice from ex-A-hole Tucker Max
"I'm just starting to scratch the surface of what really makes me happy and it's taken me a while to admit that acting like a little child and being a jerk and a punk is fun." -Leonardo DiCaprio
Best-selling author, investor and a-hole extraordinaire Tucker Max (pictured) graces us this time around. We'll cover:
- Being a best-selling author, selling millions of books
- Why he retired from the party-animal way-of-life
- Emotional pain in Tucker’s childhood "Growing Up Tucker Max"
- "Emotional promiscuity" and how it fills a hole in our psyche
- The layers in Tucker’s writing and how we see those over time and at different ages
- Parenting advice from Tucker Max (yep, you read that correctly)
- Why what happens to you is not your fault and what you do with that afterward is up to you
- Why emotional health is one of the most important things in any relationship
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Tune in. This one's interesting... trust me.
QOTW: Indian Woman Wonders She is Attractive Enough for Her White Boyfriend
10 Great Romantic Date Ideas If You Live In Chicago
Video: Top 6 Traits to Look For in a High-Value Man
Watch: He Doesn't Value You? Here's How to Change Him.
QOTW: White Girlfriend Reacts Negatively Towards Interracial Couple on TV.
Responses to "Advice from ex-A-hole Tucker Max"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.