The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
FYOOZ and Christelyn D. Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" went on location in New York for the 10th annual Loving Day flagship celebration. They ran into a very "colorful" interracial couple who we just had to interview. The couple gets candid about how they met, how they celebrate each other's differences, and how they plan to approach the potentially sticky situation surrounding meeting their parents.
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
- 5 Adorable Insta Couples We’re Loving This Week
- QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
- QOTW: Are There Any Subjects Off Limits On An Interracial Date?
2 responses to "A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.