The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
FYOOZ and Christelyn D. Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" went on location in New York for the 10th annual Loving Day flagship celebration. They ran into a very "colorful" interracial couple who we just had to interview. The couple gets candid about how they met, how they celebrate each other's differences, and how they plan to approach the potentially sticky situation surrounding meeting their parents.
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
- QOTW: Are There Any Subjects Off Limits On An Interracial Date?
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
2 responses to "A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.