The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
FYOOZ and Christelyn D. Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" went on location in New York for the 10th annual Loving Day flagship celebration. They ran into a very "colorful" interracial couple who we just had to interview. The couple gets candid about how they met, how they celebrate each other's differences, and how they plan to approach the potentially sticky situation surrounding meeting their parents.
- Interracial Movie Based On Real Life Love Story Reveal Creators
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
2 responses to "A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.