The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
FYOOZ and Christelyn D. Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" went on location in New York for the 10th annual Loving Day flagship celebration. They ran into a very "colorful" interracial couple who we just had to interview. The couple gets candid about how they met, how they celebrate each other's differences, and how they plan to approach the potentially sticky situation surrounding meeting their parents.
- Would This Article Offend You?
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
- Eyes Wide Open: Tackling Stares From Outsiders
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
2 responses to "A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.