The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
FYOOZ and Christelyn D. Karazin, co-author of "Swirling" went on location in New York for the 10th annual Loving Day flagship celebration. They ran into a very "colorful" interracial couple who we just had to interview. The couple gets candid about how they met, how they celebrate each other's differences, and how they plan to approach the potentially sticky situation surrounding meeting their parents.
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
- Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
WATCH QOTW: "I am Past the Point of Considering Black Men as Mates."
QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
2 responses to "A Very "Colorful" Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.