A trial seperation saved their marriage
Do you think a trial separation can salvage a dying relationship? It’s a well known fact that once a couple decides to separate, there is no escaping divorce. But counter intuitive as it may be, this couple : Jenen and Mark (Featured in the video below) say taking some time out saved their practically dead marriage. And much as this couple warn that taking a vacation from a relationship can be risky, three months down the line, they were back together and stronger than ever.
Well, marriage therapist Gary Newman confirms that this rather unorthodox fix to a troubled relationship does work – especially if this separation is well structured and the couple uses this time for reflection and personal growth. Newman gives advice on how taking a break from marriage can actually save it from divorce. Watch video
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Knowing too well how risky this can be, would you put your already failing relationship to such a test?
- Video: Interracial Couple Violently Attacked at Portland subway.
- You could be spending Valentine's Day with Idris Elba! (Seriously!)
- Octavia Spencer rents entire cinema so disadvantaged families can watch 'Hidden Figures'
- Bella Hadid shows ex The Weeknd what he's missing with scorching selfie
- Zendaya Offers Modelling Job to Plus Size Woman Who Was Body-Shamed
2 responses to "A trial seperation saved their marriage"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.